UKIP Media & Events Ltd.
Your guide to entertainment venue design, operations and technologiesAuditoria magazine is circulated to over 8,000 readers worldwide, bringing together the views and ideas of leading experts in the area of entertainment-venue design, operations and technologies. It is published on an annual basis, providing ‘must-have’ information to the industry. Auditoria is distributed throughout Europe, North America, Japan, the Pacifc Rim, Australasia and the Far East, and to selected organisations in other parts of the world.
Our targeted, qualifed readership includes:
• facility owners/operators of theatres, concert halls and performing arts centres
• national arts bodies/commissions
• arts and cultural councils
• mayoral offces
• cinema/multiplex operators
• event organisers/producers
• city-development departments
• government authorities
• concert promoters
• leading associations (such as IAAM, ESTA, USITT and WCVM)
• architects, key contractors and installers